Friday, September 24, 2010

Last day of prep

OK, somehow I have to be ready to leave home tomorrow morning before 4 AM (ugh).  This has got to be one of the longest pre-trip periods, but it seems like the more time you allow, the more complex it gets.  Hopefully I will get a good night's sleep though.
- checked in online with United; had to enter more TSA info - passport # etc.  Surprise- one bag is free.  Must be because of going internationally.
- called Wells Fargo to let them know that credit and debit cards will be used in Mexico
- WF said it's not necessary to call on-line services (800-869-3557) to alert them; use the international # on the back of the card
7 PM - down to the last round of selection for what I'll take along.  Then have to fit it in the bags!  and weigh them.  Taking a break and swimming around PDC

- Made reservation at SFO FastTrack - $89 for 8 days
- United offered me to upgrade on my international flight - when I went thru the hoops they said my ticket was not eligible - it's a ticket on miles
- 10:40 PM  Done!  not too bad - 2 1/2 hours later than I wanted, but everything is done right - copies of important documents in the right places, all the right scuba equipment.  Off on the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment